Monday, September 19, 2011

The days in between

I'm 25 yrs old. I work two jobs that I handle 25 hours at each location. I go to school full time. I've lived in southern california for 4 years and has been on my own since. I love music, hip hop. Currently have Common on repeat, my favourite is "The Light."

Days like this, where I have to deal with responsibilities and personal issues are probably the hardest for me because all I want to do is art, all the time. Exclude my problems and flaws and just invest in art thoroughly. Don't get me wrong, I love my life, in every essence because life is good. But the demands out of me to be somebody for other people and all this acceptance I have to learn just became too much. Relationships, lack of it, passed it, in it, or watching it has been the topic the last year within my age group, and I don't want it anymore. I just want my photography to bloom and myself to breathe finally. This is why the days in between are the hardest for me because I'm just suffocated. The dreading of these days are my drive and I'm on manual fast speed. If music wasn't around, I wouldn't know how to get through this.

"It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine"

No comments:

Post a Comment